Earlier this week, I learned that the final report of the Models of Embedded Librarianship research project, which was funded by the Special Libraries Association, has been temporarily taken off the SLA website. I’m told it will be restored, but because I’ve had a recent request for it, I’ve decided to go ahead and post it here.
The full documentation includes the following:
- The Final Report (2009)
- Four Appendices (2009)
- A supplement to the final report (Corrected version Nov. 2011)
I’m omitting the original bibliography, because I previously posted an updated bibliography on this blog last summer.